MEDBLOOD – Structure made of steel tube with epoxy coating. Lifting system that provides great stability and load up to 150 kg. It incorporates supports that allow the adaptation of accessories. Articulation of the planes with low voltage electric motors according to EN 60601-1 standard. Backrest movement and leg rest cushion synchronized by electrically operated. Seat and backrest in high density polyurethane foam. Upholstered in self-extinguishing vinyl fabric (according to M1 antibacterial and resistant to obstruction and stains) easy to clean and maintain. Adjustable armrests in height in multiple positions in injected polyurethane. The control arm of the chair has clear pictograms. To facilitate the maneuverability of the chair, it consists of four double swivel wheels of 75 mm diameter with individual brake system on all 4 wheels. Lower thermoplastic fairing that protects and facilitates cleaning.
- Epoxy coated steel tube frame.
- Scissor-lift raising system for greater stabillity and loads of up to 150kg. Complete withe supports for various accessories.
- Extensive laboratory testing ensures that the Diamed chair combines ergonomics with high levels of comfort in order to improve the patients health and quality of care.
- Useful surface: 100%.
- Platform profiling by means of low-voltage electric motors compliant with EN 60601-1.
- Electric Sincronized adjustment of backrest and foot rest.
- Upholstered with antibacterial, abrasion-resistant, M-1 class self -extinguishing vinyl. Easy to clean and maintain.
- High-density polyurethane foam backrest and seat for optimum comfort and ergonomic adaptability.
- Adjustable arm rests to multiple positions made in injected polyurethane (PUR).
- Handset designed to allow easy and quick positioning of the chair sections.
- For 65 mm diameter swivel castors /two brake castors, two freewheeling castors) ensure easy maneuverability of the chair.
- Power supply: 100-240V 50-60 Hz
- Maximum consumption: 3,15A
- Protection Indicator: IPX6
- Class of protection: Class II
- Level of protection in event of surge: Type B
- External dimensions: 180 x 83 cm.
- Patient surface dimensions: 180 x 57 cm.
- Backrest dimensions: 57 x 82 cm.
- Pelvic area dimensions: 57 x 52 cm.
- Legrest dimensions: 57 x 47,5 cm.
- Height adjustment: 50-73cm.
- Backrest inclination: 0º/80º
- Trendelemburg dimensions: 13º/0º
- Maximum load: 150 kg.
- All products manufactured by Medisa comply with the directive 2007/47/CEE concerning medical devices (Annex I y Annex VII).
- All processes have been evaluated and certified by standard requirements UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008 about Quality Management System and the standard UNE-EN ISO 14001:2004 of Enviroment Management System.
- Medisa products are compliant the following standards:
- IEC 60601-1
- IEC 60601-1-2
- IEC 60601-2-52
- Certified by Bureau Veritas.
- CERTIFICATES Nº ES047196-1 / ES047195-1
- Scope: design, manufacturing, marketing, technical assistance for hospital beds and chairs.