As swemed.co.uk is a Swedish based company, all sales to UK will be considered import/export from 2021. We send our goods by the incoterms DAP (Delivery at Place). This means that you as the customer will be charged (if applicable) import custom clearance fees and import taxes.
If you are making a purchase with us as a company, please not that your company may need an EORI number. if you don’t have an EORI number, you can aquire it easily by following the instructions on this page https://www.gov.uk/eori.
We usually send our packages with TNT, DHL, DACHSER and DSV, and in some cases by express delivery. The delivery period may vary between products. Delivery times presented on the product pages are only an estimate but usually your product will be with you within that timeframe. KLINIKINREDNING SVERIGE AB cannot be held responsible for any loss related to delayed delivery. If you want more specific information regarding how long delivery will be, please feel free to contact us at 020 3695 3220 or [email protected].
The shipping fee includes handling and packaging as well as the actual shipping cost. Transport costs vary depending on the total weight of the package. If you wish to purchase several products sent to different addresses or at separate times we ask you to contact us as soon as you receive your order number from us. We are especially careful to protect fragile items. Packaging is correctly sized and your products are packaged well.
We always offer at least two (2) years warranty and in cases where the warranty exceeds two (2) years this is stated on the product page. The warranty covers malfunction, but you must be observant to the fact that the warranty is not valid if the product stops working due to sudden and unforeseen external events. The right to return the product is not valid if the fault is due to normal wear and tear, incorrect use of the product (for example if the manual has not been followed), or external forces (for example lightning strikes).
We offer 2 different payment methods;
- Prepayment invoice (you will recieve an invoice that needs to be payed before we deliver your goods).
- Payments with debit and credit cards through Stripe gateway. To read more about Stripe, Click here.
Claims & complaints
We check all products before shipping them, but if the product should be damaged or defect in any way, or if you have received the wrong product or wrong amount, we ask you to get in touch with us immediately by phone or e-mail so that we can fix the mistake. Remember to provide your order number. We will send you an address card that you attach to the package so that you easily, and of course at no cost to you, can return the product to us. We will replace the faulty product at no extra charge as soon as possible, and you also have the opportunity to cancel the purchase and receive your money back. When returning a product as covered by the warranty you are compensated for any (reasonable) costs. Always contact us first if you wish to return a product. If the product has been subjected to external forces the warranty is not valid.
14 day right to return (Does not apply if you’ve made the purchase as a company)
You have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days of receiving the item(s). You are allowed to carefully examine the product when received. However, the return right does not apply to custom-made products, an example of such products are our treatment tables. If you want to know if the product you are ordering is a custom-made product, we ask you to contact our customer service before you place your order. The product must be returned in complete back to us, which means that accessories, instructions for use, product packaging, protection, inner packaging, etc. shall be included in the return.
Products that don’t apply to the return right policy:
* Custom-made products according to the customer’s wishes.
* Hygiene items and products that may come into contact with blood / body fluids
When returning or exchanging products you pay the return shipping costs yourself. However, if the product is returned due to an original fault or because we have sent you the wrong product, we will compensate you for the shipping costs as well as pay you back the cost of the product.
If the product is incomplete or damaged a deduction of value reduction will be made.
We will repay the value of the product within 14 days. Payment will be made in the same way as when you paid for the product when ordering. Always contact us before sending anything back to us. We will not collect packages without a prior agreement and will not pay cash on delivery. This only applies to private individuals. We will delay the refund if the product has not been received back. If you can prove that the product has been sent back by showing a receipt the refund will be issued as normal, within 14 days.
If you regret your purchase, do the following:
* Fill out our form here.
* Return he product/products within 14 days of informing us.
* Package the products properly so that they don’t break during transport.
* Contact swemed.co.uk by phone 020 3695 3220 or e-mail [email protected] and wait for a reply from us.
* Send as a package. NOTE: Do not send as a letter since this cannot be traced in case it gets lost.
If a package is not collected we charge £35 to cover our administrative expenses, shipping and return shipping. Payment must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
If you have questions you are always welcome to contact us at [email protected] or by phone, 020 3695 3220.
Integrity policy for KLINIKINREDNING SVERIGE AB
Organisation number: 559120-2071
When do we process personal and company information?
Swemed will process your data when you:
- Order products
- Register as a customer
- Contact us
What information do we collect?
You can provide personal data about yourself to us directly or indirectly in a number of different ways, for example if you choose to purchase products through our web shop or if you contact us by e-mail, phone or a contact form on our website. Examples of personal data include:
- Personal and contact information such as name, e-mail, mobile phone number and address
- Delivery address
- Device information such as IP address, language settings and browser settings
Why do we need your data?
The primary purpose of the processing of your personal data by Swemed is to provide, perform and improve our services towards you. Some of the reasons for why we need to collect your information include legal reasons, as we need to save your information in order to follow the law. In other cases we need to save your information in order to make good on our agreements with you and deliver the products/services that you have ordered.
Who might we share your personal data with?
Swemed does not sell your personal data to anyone and we do not share your personal data with just anyone. In some cases, we might share your personal data with third parties. If this is the case we make sure that this happens in a safe way that maintains your integrity. In these cases, only the necessary information is shared with the third party. Below are some of the categories of receivers who we might share your data with.
- Swemed offers complementing services such as calibration/installation of products.
- Suppliers of business systems and case handling. To carry out our tasks and services we store your information in our business system (accounting software) and in case of payment issues also in a case handling system (collection agency).
Where do we process your personal data?
In general, Swemed and our partners/suppliers process your personal data within the EU/EES. In cases where personal data is processed outside of the EU/EES we ensure that our suppliers and partners meet the same level of safety and protection as adapted in the EU/EES.
For how long do we store your personal data?
Personal data is stored by Swemed for the time that it’s necessary for the purposes specified above. This can be as long as it’s required by law or by authority order. Swemed also takes steps to ensure that personal data is current, and we will delete outdated or in other ways inaccurate or redundant information.
Regardless of what personal data we have saved about you, you are always in control of this data. According to current data protection laws you have the following rights:
- The right to access (register excerpt). You can ask for an excerpt of the personal data that we have registered on you and verify that the information is correct.
- The right to correction. If any of the information that we have on you is wrong or incomplete you have the right to have it corrected.
- The right to be deleted. You have the right to request that your data is deleted if the information is no longer required for the purpose of which it was collected. If the data is saved due to a legal obligation to save certain information you do not have the right to demand that this information is deleted.
- The right to data portability. If our right to process your information is based on consent on your part or to fulfil an agreement with you, you might have the right to request the information in a machine-readable format, for the purpose of reusing them with another company. This primarily applies to information that you have provided us yourself. It is only certain information that is covered by the right to data portability.
- The right to object to certain types of use. You have the right to not receive direct marketing and to object against such use of your personal data that is based on an evaluation of interest. If you object to direct marketing, we will stop using your personal data for that purpose.
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data. You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data if, for example, you consider the data incorrect. You can also affect which channels we will use to contact you. For example, you can choose to be contacted by e-mail, phone or text message. You also have the opportunity to reject certain types of contact, for example newsletters. In such cases you need to contact us and request limitation on what communications channels we use.
It does not cost anything to exercise these rights. If a request is clearly unfounded or unreasonable we may, however, require a fee to cover administrative costs related to your request. We may also deny a request if it is unfounded or unreasonable.
Exercise your rights
Do you have personal data registered with Swemed? Then you have the following rights:
- The right to be deleted
- The right to limit usage
- The right to object
- The right to have incorrect data corrected
- The right to information (register excerpt)
- The right to data portability
If you wish to use any of these rights we ask you to send a request by e-mail ([email protected]) or by post (KLINIKINREDNING SVERIGE A (Sweden), Albybergsringen 116, C/O Lokal 2, 137 69 Österhaninge).
In order to assist you we ask that you include certain information when contacting us.
- When requesting corrections, limitations and objections we need your first and last name, phone number and e-mail address (to identify you in our system). You also need to let us know which part of your personal data you wish to correct or limit, or which part you object to.
- When asking to be deleted we need your first and last name, phone number and e-mail address (to identify you in our system).
- When requesting information (register excerpt) we need your first and last name, phone number and e-mail address (to identify you in our system). To confirm your identity, we also require a signed copy of your valid ID document.
- When requesting data portability we need your first and last name, phone number and e-mail address (to identify you in our system). To confirm your identity, we also require a signed copy of your valid ID document. We also need to know how you wish to receive the compilation of your personal data or if they are to be processed by a different party.
You can contact us at [email protected] if you have questions, or by using the contact form on our website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that usually carries a unique marking. This data is sent from a website to a browser and is then stored on your hard drive. All websites can send cookies to your browser if your browser settings allow it. For this information not to be abused websites can only read information from cookies that they have saved themselves and not cookies set by other websites.
What does the law say?