TRANSMED 3 – Structure made of steel tube with epoxy coating. 4 sections made of HPL compact material. Articulation of the trunk and leg plane by gas spring. Handles to facilitate the transport of the stretcher during the transfer. Bumpers located at the corners. ABS base cover for easy cleaning, including area for patient’s objects and the O2 bottle. X-ray permeable mattress, 10 cm thick. Padding made of high density polyurethane foam, designed for optimal comfort and ergonomics. Upholstered in self- extinguishing vinyl fabric (according to standard M1) antibacterial, resistant to abrasion. Folding side rails. Height elevation from 550mm to 790 mm.
Trendelemburg and antitrendelemburg ± 8º / 16º by pneumatic actuator. Wheels of 20 cm in diameter. Bilateral pedal for height adjustment. Fifth wheel system facilitates the rotation of the stretcher. Central brake system and steering wheel.
Mattress, IV pole and 5th wheel
- Epoxy coated steel tube frame.
- Three-section platform made of damp-proof and impact-resistant compact HPL material resistant to humidity and shock.
- Completely radiolucent platform. 100% useful surface.
- All movements of the stretcher model Transcare are made pneumatically or hidraulicaly made.
- Pneumatically-operated backrest and height from 550 mm to 790 mm.
- Pneumatically-operated Trendelemburg snd reverse Trendelemburg (8º/16º) knee and height.
- High-density polyurethane foam mattress, 8 cm high for optimum comfort and ergonomics. Upholstered with antibacterial, abrasion resistant, M-1 class self-extinguishing vinyl. Easy to clean and maintain.
- Two-sided foot pedals for height, trendelemburg and reverse trendelemburg adjustment.
- Central brake and power steering system on foot side. 200 mm diameter castors and a 5 th castor for improved bed maneuverability and control; less space is required for cornering.
- Plush handles for easier handling.
- Collapsible and tuck-away siderails. Safe adjustment, avoiding trapping. Their lower position does not exceed the mattress, so patient transfer is comfortable, safe and smooth.
- Buffers on each corner.
- Bottom thermoplastic ABS paneling protects the stretcher mechanism and easy cleaning.
- Overall dimensions: 2100 mm x 820 mm
- Patient surface dimensions: 1850 x 720 mm
- Height adjustment: 550 mm to 790 mm
- Backrest section size: 620 x 710 mm
- Legrest section size: 620 x 340 mm
- Footrest section size: 620 x 470 mm
- Backrest tilting: 90º
- Legrest tilting: 35º
- Trendelemburg/ antitrendelemburg: 8º/16º
- Maximum safe working load: 250kg
- Mattress of 8 cm thick (optional 10 cm thick)
- Height adjustable and foldable IV pole, with a maximum height of 1050 mm
- 5 th wheel.
- Table for monitor
- Paper roll holder
- XR cassette holder
- Pap for side rails
- Transfer table
- Document holder bin
- Arms supports
- All products manufactured by Medisa comply with the directive 2007/47/CEE concerning medical devices (Annex I y Annex VII).
- All processes have been evaluated and certified by standard requirements UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008 about Quality Management System and the standard UNE-EN ISO 14001:2004 of Enviroment Management System.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas.
- CERTIFICATES Nº ES047196-1 / ES047195-1
- Scope: design, manufacturing, marketing, technical assistance for hospital beds and chairs.