- Saniflow® push-button hand dryer is the rotating nozzle dryer that is most widely used in the world, regardless of the location to be fitted.
- These machines also feature easy maintenance, low noise levels and a high level of user safety. Together with an accurate design of components, SANIFLOW dryers boast the most powerful airflow in the world, which, combined with a comfortable drying temperature, reduces drying times to a minimum.
- Available in a 1,5 mm. thick steel cover, white or black finished or in a 1,5 mm. thick stainless steel cover bright or satin finished, this hand dryer is ideal for Heavy traffic Bathrooms.
- Thus, these are proven models with a long durability and complete reliability, with anti-vandalism features and designed to be installed in high traffic of people such as airports, large hotels, sport centers, large recreational areas and large official organizations, among others.
Components & materials
- E05: 1,5 mm. thick steel cover, white finished.
- E05B: 1,5 mm. thick steel cover, black finished.
- E05C: 1,5 mm. thick stainless steel cover, bright finish.
- E05CS: 1,5 mm. thick stainless steel cover, satin finish.
- One-piece cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandalproof lock screws and lock with special Saniflow ® wrench.
- Base in aluminium, 3 mm thick, with 4 Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting.
- Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
- Universal brush motor, 5.500 rpm, F class, which includes a safety thermal cut-off.
- Aluminium centrifugal double symmetrical inlet fan wheel.
- Waved wire NiCr heating element on a mica frame that incorporates a thermal cut-off.
- 360º Nozzle in chrome plated Zamak.
- Push-button in chrome plated zamak, that activates an electronic timer with a 35 second cycle.
- Adjustable detection by potentiometer.
- 4 silent blocks to eliminate vibrations.
Press the push-button to initiate the drying process, place the hands under the rotating nozzle into the air outlet and rub them together. The dryer will go on with no interruption for 35 seconds.
|Voltage||220- 240 V|
|Electrical Isolation||Class I|
|Total power||2,250 W|
|Motor power||250 W|
|Heating element power||2,000 W|
|Cover thickness||1.5 mm|
|Drying time||29 sec|
|Effective airflow||250 m3/h (4,250 L/min)|
|Air velocity||100 Km/h|
|Air temperature (10 cm distance/21ºC)||50 OC|
|Sound pressure (*) (at 2m)||68 dBA|
(*) According to UNE EN ISO 11201:2010 V2 standard.