- Optima® sensor operated hand dryers from Mediclinics® are a suitable solution for those looking for an automatic hand dryer with an optimum performance at a very competitive price. These models are ideal to be installed in washrooms with an medium/low traffic of people like for example, restaurants, theatres, offices, etc.
- These hand dryers are equipped with an induction motor, which do not require any maintenance and they are manufactured using the highest quality materials.
- Optima hand dryers also include a electronic infrared detection sensor for hand distance detection, which is adjustable.
- In order to better blend with the washroom’s decoration three different types of casings are available: steel white epoxy finish, AISI 304 stainless steel bright finish and AISI 304 stainless steel satin finish.
Components & materials:
- M99A: Steel one-piece cover, Epoxy painted, 1.5 mm. thick.
- M99AC: Stainless steel one-piece cover, bright finish, 1.5 mm. thick.
- M99ACS: Stainless steel one-piece cover, satin finish, 1.5 mm. thick.
- Fire resistant plastic PP-V0 base and fan scroll, with 4 Ø 6 mm holes for wall mounting.
- Induction motor, 2.800 rpm, maintenance-free and high durability, incorporates a safety thermal cut-off.
- Waved wire NiCr heating element on a mica frame that incorporates a thermal cut-off.
- Fire resistant plastic PP-V0 with single inlet fan wheel.
- Fully adjustable (5-25 cm) IR electronic detection sensor by means of a potentiometer.
- Zamak air outlet grill.
Place the hands under the air outlet. The dryer will start automatically, and go on with no interruption as long as the hands are kept in the detection range of the sensor. The appliance will stop 2 seconds after the hands are removed from the airflow.
|Voltage||220- 240 V|
|Electrical Isolation||Class II|
|Total power||1,640 W|
|Motor power||140 W|
|Heating element power||1,500 W|
|Cover thickness||1.5 mm|
|Drying time||38 sec.|
|Effective airflow||215 m3/h (3,590 L/min)|
|Air velocity||50 Km/h|
|Air temperature (10 cm distance/21ºC)
|Sound pressure (*) (at 2m)||57 dBA|